Whether it may be heading out to work or for some shopping time, you always need to look stylish. That does not mean that you always have to wear hip and happening clothes, but you can experiment with regular traditional and ethnic clothes as well.
All you need to do is know how to do it and have the right inclination for fashion. Well if you are thinking about styling some of the most basic every day looks, then here are some tips that will certainly help you to make a nice impression amongst everyone:
- One of the most simple and classic looks is wearing a jeans and t shirt. This is a look that suits almost every body type if you wear the right kind of t shirt. In order to add a little jazz to the overall look, you can try out a few basic fashion tips. For example, do not step out into the sun with your shades and keep your make up as toned down as possible. If you want to go fashion rogue then you can also wear a hanging chain belt with your jeans or you can always opt for cold shoulder crop tops!
- Do you simply love to wear salwar suits? Well then buy the best salwar suit online form a large collection and style it right. Chikankari is one of the most popular choices for salwar suits. This is something that you can really try out for the summer months. The trick is to wear your dupatta right. Hang it neatly pleated by your shoulder to great an elegant and sophisticated look and carry an arm bag more than a hand bag. Consider wearing short heels with your salwar suit to complete the look.
- One very popular everyday style is with kurtis. Well there are so many styles available these days that you can experiment with them as much as you want. Wear them with leggings and jeans or with salwar suits for a perfect flare. In fact you can also team them up with long and with flare palazzos to create a rather proportional and trendy look. Do not forget to play around with colour contrast when it comes to kurtis. Matching is boring when it comes to kurti styles and hence it is best to play around with contrasts in case of this. This is basically another best salwar suit style that you can play around with a little.
- Never underestimate the power of a beautiful dress. When heading out for everyday work, consider wearing midis which help in creating a lovely and fresh look. You can opt for maxi dresses and jump suits too if you are comfortable.
- And finally, do not forget those long skirts. We all have at least one stocked away. So get that out and team it up with a contrast top. You can tuck in the top and wear the skirt or if it is short you can keep it hanging loose.
So, these are some of the most basic and easy ways to amp up your everyday fashion quotient!